
Enjoy it in all its wonderful splendor. I know it's just one wall but out the four walls I'm doing it's the second most intricate. Here's a pic of the difficult corner that I was talking about.

It doesn't look like much but when I get closer so you can see between the joists...

You can see the work. It's solid and fairly well framed. I probably used too many nails but I'm no expert at toe nailing.

I also did some of the tedious work of measuring and blocking the most difficult wall. This wall will need blocks all the way across, will need to go around pipes, will need to go around the ducts AND will need to be framed for a door.

Not bad for a Monday night. I managed to finish by 10:30pm so I could catch the 3rd and 4th quarter of the Monday nighter between the 49ners and the Cardinals.
Even though I have the day off tomorrow I'm not sure if I will have time to work on the basement. I have to clean my gutters, put up Xmas lights and head downtown to see the best live act around Priestess at Maverick's. I've seen them 7 times and I would consider myself a bit of a fan.
Even though I have the day off tomorrow I'm not sure if I will have time to work on the basement. I have to clean my gutters, put up Xmas lights and head downtown to see the best live act around Priestess at Maverick's. I've seen them 7 times and I would consider myself a bit of a fan.

No comments:
Post a Comment